- Case conceptualization form and outline
- Case conceptualization form focusing on therapist and client in-session, adapted from Mindfulness for Two
- ACT core competency self-assessment form
- Link for video/slideshow: is at zoom.us (specific meeting room is sent via email)
- Phone conferencing information: dial in number is:
Meeting ID: 460 840 8635
Recommended audio recorders:
- For a simple audio recorder that does the job well, I’d recommend the Olympus VN-702PC Voice Recorder
- If for some reason you want a little higher end recorder that will give even better audio quality, this one is a good option:
Zoom H1 Handy Portable Digital Recorder
Recommended video recorders
- Video cameras typically record good enough video. It’s the sound that can be hard to get right without both people wearing microphones. Personally, I have yet found a recorder that records really good sound and also makes small files.
- One solution is to try out the laptop or webcam you already have. For most people, that will work just fine. Try it out and see how it sounds. You’ll be able to tell if its good enough. If you need me to recommend a webcam, I can do that. There are good for about $30 that work really well.
- If you really want a separate recorder, then then based on reviews and what I know about recorders I’ve used in the past, the following recorder looks pretty good. However, I haven’t tried to myself so can’t say for sure: Olympus LS-20M HD Video/Audio Recorder